Ammeltz Yoko Yoko Cream
Product Pack Size
- Available in both 30g and 60g
- Muscular Stiffness, Muscular Ache, Muscular Fatigue, Lower Back Pain, Bruises, Sprains, Joint Pain.
Direction of Application
- Apply a proper amount to affected area 2 or 3 times a day.
- Methyl Salicylate 10.20%
- Menthol 5.44%
- Eugenol 1.36%
- This product contains methyl salicylate and when applied to the skin, can be absorbed through the skin into the blood.
- For patients taking warfarin, excessive application may increase chance of bleeding.
- Topical analgesic preparations containing methyl salicylate should be used with caution on patients at increased of developing salicylate adverse effects.
- Children suffering from flu, chickenpox, or fever should avoid using this product because salicylate may induce Reyes Syndrome.
- Do not allow this product to come into contact with eyes and mucous membranes (such as the skin inside your nose, mouth, or genitals)
- Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs.
- Do not apply product onto damage or irritated skin.
- Do not apply bandage or heat (heating pad, hot water bottle of lamp) to the applied area.
- Avoid using this product if you have history of asthma, expecting pregnancy or pregnant.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of Children
- Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 7 days.