AMMELTZ YOKO YOKO MENSTRUAL PAIN HEAT PATCH
- Non-medical heat therapy pain relief.
- Thin & Discreet Odorless.
- Improve blood circulation.
- Results in reduced symptoms of menstrual pain.
- Helps you to recover from tiredness.
- Therapeutic warming temperature lasts for up to 8 hours.
How to use :
- Ensure the skin is dry and clean over the place of application.
- Open the sachet by hand and gently peel away the pretective film on the back of the heat patch.
- Apply adhesive side of the heat patch to the skin over the painful area.
- After use, slowly peel off the heat patch.
- Do not use the product for more than 8 hours in a day.
Storage and cautions of handling:
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in cool place avoiding direct sunlight.
- Once opened from individual packaging, use the product immediately as the heat patch starts becoming warm after exposure to air.
- Actual duration depends on usage and storage conditions.
- Make sure the product is completely cool after using and dispose it as noncombustible rubbish.
- 14cm x 7cm (longest and widest area)
- 2 pathces ( 1 patch per pack x 2 packs)
- Low- temperature burn is a type of burn injury which can cause symtomps such as erytherma and bilister by applying heating sources warmer than body temperature on the body for a long time. Please note that you may have low- temperature burn without feeling any subjective symptoms.
- Do not use on children 12 years and under.
- Do not use heat patch in conjuction with other creams, rubs or lotions applied to the skin to with / near to other heat sources.
- Do not microwave or attempt to reheat heat patch.
- Each patch is for single use only.
- If swalllowed, rinse mouth with water.
- If contents come into with skin or eyes rinse imeediately with water.
- Do not use expired product.
- Do not cut, massage, bend or tear the product.
- Do not moisten the product with water.
- Do not eat or lick the product.
- Use this product should be monitored and check skin periodically to prevent low-temperature burns.
- Stop use immediately if it feels uncomfortably hot.
- Remove the product slowly to avoid skin exfoilation caused by low-temperature burns.
- Do not use this product while sleeping.
- Do not apply the body warmer continuosly for more than 8 hours in a days
- Do not apply strong pressure, for example by lying on, or wearing tight clothing over the heat patch.
- Be specially careful concerning low-temperature burns when using a sensitive part of the body such as buttocks.
- Do not use if you have a feverish inflammation in areas of discomfort cush as bruises or sprains/ are not able to remove the product by yourself / have diabetes (low temperature burns might occur for those who are sensitive to heat)
- Do not use on mucous membranes, wounds , rashes, damaged skin, face and areas where topical mediation has been applied.
- Consult a doctor or pharmacist before using if you have ever experienced an allergic/hypersensitive reaction to products for external use as drugs or comestics.