AMMELTZ YOKO YOKO
- Specially formulated to thoroughly seep into affected parts, to help relieve shoulder stiffness and muscular aches effectively over a longer lasting period.
- Unlike normal plaster, there’s no inconvenience of peeling it off. It can be applied on hairy skin areas, joints, perspiring area etc. AMMELTZ contains with no grease, hence it is not sticky.
- Easy-to-apply bottle, Japan’s most sale-able antiphlogietic and analgesic liquid for external usage. Modified bottle shape for easier handling and application. It can reach any affected part of your body perfectly, even hard-to reach areas like the back and/or hip.
Product Pack Size
- AMMELTZ YOKO YOKO 48 ml
- AMMELTZ YOKO YOKO 82 ml
- Muscular Stiffness, Muscular Ache, Muscular Fatigue, Lower Back Pain, Bruises, Sprains, Joint Pain.
Direction of Application
- Apply a proper amount to affected area 2 or 3 times a day.
- Reaction may be vary for every individual and vary according to quantity use, temperature and humidly.
- The skin may appear red when used by some people with sensitive skin, but this will soon fade.
- Wash hand after use to prevent any chances of irritation to the eyes. If the liquid happens to gets into the eyes, please rinse it well.
- It is dangerous to place any camphor containing products into the nostril of children. A small amount applied this way may cause immediate collapse.
- This products contain with methyl salicylate and when applied or rub on to the skin can be absorbed through the skin into the blood. For patients taking warfarin, excessive application on to the skin for muscle or joint pains may increase the chances of bleeding.
- Avoid direct sunlight and store in room temperature with a cap tightened.
- Keep out of children reach.
- Contraindicated in infant below 2 years of age. The application on infant below 2 years of age can cause convulsion. Caution must be exercised when older children are treated.