AMMELTZ YOKO YOKO
- Specially formulated to thoroughly seep into affected parts, to help relieve shoulder stiffness and muscular aches effectively over a longer lasting period.
- Unlike normal plasters, there's no inconvenience of peeling it off. It can be applied on hairy skin areas, joints, perspirant area etc. Ammeltz contains no greasee, hence it is not sticky.
- Easy-to-apply bottle,antiphologietic and analgesic liquid for external usage MADE IN JAPAN. Modified bottle shape for easier handling and application. It can reach any affected part of your body perfectly, even hard-to-reach areas like the back and /or hip.
- Colorless transparent liquid with a distinctive smell
- For Stiffness, Muscular ache, Joint pain, Limp languor, Bruise, Sprain, Loin Pain and Chilblain
- For external use only. Apply to the affected area 2 or 3 times daily, using as much as desired.
- Keep away from direct rays, tightly stoppered and at temperature below 30°C.
- Keep away from fire.
Product Size Available: 48ml and 82ml
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Reactions vary according to the quantity of use, temperature and humidity.
- The skin may at first appear red when used by some people with sensitive skin, but this will soon fade.
- Wash hands after use to prevent any chance of irritation to the eyes.If the liquid happens to get into the eyes, please rinse well.
- It is dangerous to place any camphor containing product into the nostril of children. A small amount applied this way may cause immediate collapse.
- This product contains methyl salicylate and when applied or rub onto the skin, can be absorbed through the skin into the blood. For patients taking warfarin, excessive application onto the skin for muscle or joint pains may increase the chance of bleeding.
- Contraindicated in infants below 2 years of age. Caution must be exercised when older children are treated. Avoid direct application into the nostrils.