KOOLFEVER FOR ADULT EXTRA COOL
Super-Strong cooling* sensation suitable when feeling hot.
KOOLFEVER EXTRA COOL is ready to use anytime, anywhere, to cool off from the heat with Super-Strong cooling* sensation. 3 times* the cooling ingredients. providing Super-Strong cooling and refreshing sensation. Because it tightly fits to the skin, it is not easily displaced even with movement. Reduces skin temperature by about 2℃ for up to 4 hours **
*Compared to KOOLFEVER For Adults.
**According to our independent test.(the duration depending on usage conditions)
For instant releif from heat due to:
- Hot Days
- Hot and Humid Nights
- Remove transparent film and tightly affix the gel-cooling surface to desired body parts.
- Cut KOOLFEVER to a suitable size with scissors if necessary.
- For single use only for efficacy and hygiene.
Content / Size:
- 6 sheets / box ( 2 sheet x 3 packs )
- 12 sheets / box ( 2 sheet x 6 packs)
- 50 mm x 130 mm per sheet
- Do not use KOOLFEVER on irritated or injured skin (cut, eczema , rash ,burns, thermal injury, etc ).
- Take extra care when using KOOLFEVER on babies and infants or persons with sensitive skin. If any irritation such as swelling, rashes , etc., occurs during or after application, discontinue use and see a dermatologist.
- When KOOLFEVER is used on those who cannot apply the product themselves ; babies, infants or the physically disabled, use under supervision of parents or other reponsible adults and pay special attention to keep them from eating or placing the product over their mouths or nostrils to prevent suffocation.
- KOOLFEVER does not stick if the skin is perspiring or it comes in contact with hair or eyebrows.
- Repeated application should be avoided as much as possible, as it may weaken the adhension of the produxt.
- After unpacking, KOOLFEVER gradually decreases cooling effects.
- After unpacking, tightly fold the notch of the aluminium bag twice along the dotted line and store in a box.
- Avoid storing in places of high temperature. Store in a cool place preferably.(Do not store in a freezer)
- KOOLFEVER is not a drug. If fever persists , see a doctor.
- 50-02-2A, Level 2, Wisma UOA Damansara, 50, Jalan Dungun, Damansara Heights, 50490 Kuala Lumpur
- +603 2011 7702