KOOLFEVER COOLING GEL SHEET FOR BABIES
The gentle cooling suited for babies.
- KOOLFEVER is ready to use as it is when your baby becomes feverish.
- Because it tightly fits to the forehead, it will not be displaced even if your baby turns in bed.
- Crisp and cool effects persist for about 6 hours per sheet(depending on usage conditions).
- KOOLFEVER has the size perfectly fitted to babies foreheads.
- The cooling gel does not contain fragrance or coloring,gentle to babies' skin.
- The moisture contained in the gel absorbs and releases heat so that specified cooling effects are obtained (gel is water-soluble polymer based).
- Remove transparent film and tightly affix the gel-cooling surface to desired body parts.
- Cut KOOLFEVER to a suitable size with scissors if necessary.
- For Single Use Only for effficacy and hygiene.
Content / Size:
- 4 sheets / box ( 2 sheet x 2 packs )
- 12 sheets / box ( 2 sheet x 6 packs)
- 40 mm x 90 mm per sheet
- Do not use KOOLFEVER on irritated or injured skin (cut, eczema , rash ,burns, thermal injury, etc ). If any irritation such as swelling, rashes , etc., occurs during or after application, discontinue use and see a dermatologist.
- When KOOLFEVER is used on those who cannot apply the product themselves ; babies, infants or the physically disabled, use under supervision of parents or other reponsible adults and pay special attention to keep them from eating or placing the product over their mouths or nostrils to prevent suffocation.
- KOOLFEVER does not stick if the skin is perspiring or it comes in contact with hair or eyebrows.
- After unpacking, KOOLFEVER gradually decreases cooling effects.
- After unpacking, tightly fold the notch of the aluminium bag twice along the dotted line and store in a box.
- Store in a cool dry place avoiding direct sunlight and high temperature. Using them refrigerated achieves still further cooling effect ( do not store in freezer).
- KOOLFEVER is not a drug. If fever persists , see a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children.