KOOLFEVER FOR BABIES
(Gentle Cooling Sensation that Comfort Baby for Whole Night)
- Ready to use when baby has sudden fever.Chill the cooling gel sheets into refrigerator for a better cooling sensation.
- Adhesive cooling gel sheet that well fits onto baby’s forehead stays well in place even when baby turns in bed.
- Contains with no fragrance and no coloring, thus gentle on baby’s skin.
- Gentle cooling sensation able to last for 4 hours.
- KOOLFEVER FOR BABIES 2 Pieces
- KOOLFEVER FOR BABIES 4 Pieces
- KOOLFEVER FOR BABIES 12 Pieces
- Fever, high body temperature
Direction of Application
- Convenient to use by removing transparent film and tightly affix the gel-cooling surface to forehead or desired body part
- Apply KOOLFEVER COOLING GEL SHEETS for only once for efficacy and hygiene purpose
- The moisture contained in the gel absorbs and releases heat so that specified cooling effects are obtained (gel is water-soluble polymer based)
- Do not use KOOLFEVER on irritate or injured skin such as cut, eczema, rash, burns, thermal injury and etc.
- Take extra care while using KOOLFEVER on babies with sensitive skin. If there is any irritation such as swelling, rashes or etc. occurs during or after application, discontinue the use and see a dermatologist
- When KOOLFEVER is used on babies, kids, or those who cannot apply the product themselves, use under supervision of parents or other responsible adults and pay special attention to keep them from eating or placing the products over their mouth or nostril to prevent suffocation.
- KOOLFEVER does not stick if the skin is perspiring or it comes in contact with hair or eyebrows.
- After unpacking, KOOLFEVER gradually decreases cooling effects. Tight fold the notch twice along the dotted line and store in box to avoid decreasing cooling effects.
- Avoid storing in places of high temperature. Store in a cool place is preferable. Using them refrigerated achieves still further cooling effect (do not store in freezer).
- KOOLFEVER contains no drug and no medicine, thus if fever persist after apply KOOLFEVER, visit a doctor.