KOOLFEVER COOLING GEL SHEET FOR BODY
Reduce Body Temperature Effectively by Cooling Underarm, Neck and Inner Thigh.
- Simply apply the patch to alleviate sudden fever.
- The small palm-sized patch can be easily applied to small areas such as the underarms, neck and inner thigh.
- Because it tightly fits to the skin, it is not displaced even the wearer moves.
- Soft and comfortable for skin. The gel contains no artificial coloring and fragrance.
Applying on parts of the body, where major blood vessels are close to the skin surface, lowers blood temperature effectively to help soothe a sudden fever.
- The patch contains special cooling ingredients which can absorb and disperse heat effectively, reducing skin temperature by about 2°C for 8 hours.
- Even if the patch becomes warm, its cooling effect persists as long as it is still moist.
- Remove transparent film and tightly affix the gel-cooling surface to desired body parts.
- After unpacking, tightly fold the notch of the aluminium bag twice along the dotted line and store it back in ths box or refrigerator.
- Use KOOLFEVER once, for effficacy and hygiene.
- Store in refrigigerator for even greater cooling effect (Do not store in freezer).
Content / Size:
- 14 sheets / box ( 2 sheet x 7 packs )
- 50 mm x 65 mm per sheet
- Do not use KOOLFEVER on irritated or injured skin (cut, eczema , rash ,burns, thermal injury, etc ).
- Take extra care when using KOOLFEVER on babies and infants or persons with sensitive skin. If any irritation such as swelling, rashes , etc., occurs during or after application, discontinue use and see a dermatologist.
- When KOOLFEVER is used on those who cannot apply the product themselves ; babies, infants or the physically disabled, use under supervision of parents or other reponsible adults and pay special attention to keep them from eating or placing the product over their mouths or nostrils to prevent suffocation.
- KOOLFEVER does not stick if the skin is perspiring or it comes in contact with hair or eyebrows.
- After unpacking, KOOLFEVER gradually decreases cooling effects.
- Avoid storing in places of high temperature. Store in a cool place preferably.
- KOOLFEVER is not a drug. If fever persists , see a doctor.