NEW AMMELTZ YOKO YOKO
- Recommendable for shoulder stiffness and muscular ache. Newly-formulated which contains Benzyl Nicatinate and Vanillylamide Nonylate as active ingredients relieves shoulder stiffness and muscular aches.
- Less Smell formulated. The new formulated NEW AMMELTZ YOKO YOKO is now less smell. For those who dislike strong smell may now enjoy without worried with this new less smell formulation.
- Bending shape easy to apply. With improved bending neck shape bottle for easier handling and may perfectly reach any affected parts of body, even on the back and/or hip.
Product Pack Size
- NEW AMMELTZ YOKO YOKO 46 ml
- NEW AMMELTZ YOKO YOKO 80 ml
- Muscular Stiffness, Muscular Ache, Muscular Fatigue, Lower Back Pain, Bruises, Sprains and Joint Pain
Direction of Application
- Apply a proper amount to affected area 2 or 3 times a day.
- Do not apply to the areas around eyes, mucous membrane, skin affected with eczema or rash, and wound.
- The following persons should consults a doctor or a pharmacist before use:
- Those who have developed any allergic symptom (eg. Rash, reddening, itch, sore) due to drugs or cosmetics.
- Pay attention to the following before use
- Avoid contact with eyes. Should it get into eyes, wash it off immediately with cold or warm water. For serious cases, visit an ophthalmologist.
- The person with sensitive skin should avoid applying on the same part of body repeatedly.
- For external use only. Do not take internally.
- Do not affix unbreathable adhesive plaster onto the parts applied with the liquid.
- This products contains Glycol Salicylate and when applied or rub on to the skin, can be absorbed through the skin into the blood. For parents taking warfarin, excess application on to the skin for muscle or joints pains may increase the chances of bleeding.
- Pay attention to the following during and after use
- If you should have a rash, reddening, swell, itch, etc., due to the use of this product, stop using and consult a doctor or a pharmacist
- Efficacy depends on the amount applied and room temperature. Stop using if you feel very strong itching or hurt.
- Refrain from warming the applied part with electric blanket warmer and other devices.
- If there is no improvement after its use for several days, stop using and consult a doctor or a pharmacist.
- Keep away from acetate fiber and materials/ furniture painted with or made of acetate plastic such as a frame for glasses and comb. The liquid damages such materials.
- Do not apply this products and other external remedies together on a same part.
- If you feel excessive tingling, wash it off with soap.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Read direction carefully before use.
- Avoid direct sunlight, and store it in room temperature with cap tightened.
- Keep away from fire.
- Do not put in another container to prevent misuse and keep the quality.
- Contraindicated in infant below 2 years of age. The application on infant below 2 years of age can cause convulsion. Caution must be exercised when older children are treated.