- Ammeltz Yoko Yoko now available in a new format! Ammeltz Yoko Yoko Cream!
- Contains 3 active ingredients to help relieve shoulder stiffness and muscular aches, sprain and fatigue.
- Does not stain clothing and bed linen.
Product Pack Size
- Available in both 30g and 60g
- Muscular Stiffness, Muscular Ache, Muscular Fatigue, Lower Back Pain, Bruises, Sprains, Joint Pain.
Direction of application
- Apply a proper amount to affected area 2 or 3 times a day.
- This product contains methyl salicylate and when applied to the skin, can be absorbed through the skin into the blood.
- For patients taking warfarin, excessive application may increase chance of bleeding.
- Topical analgesic preparations containing methyl salicylate should be used with caution on patients at increased of developing salicylate adverse effects.
- Children suffering from flu, chickenpox, or fever should avoid using this product because salicylate may induce Reyes Syndrome.
- Do not allow this product to come into contact with eyes and mucous membranes (such as the skin inside your nose, mouth, or genitals)
- Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs.
- Do not apply product onto damage or irritated skin.
- Do not apply bandage or heat (heating pad, hot water bottle of lamp) to the applied area.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of Children
- Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 7 days.
- 28 Dec 2017 Yoko Yoko Ammeltz in Watsons Move Your Body ZUMBA! Yoko Yoko Ammeltz partici...
- 07 Oct 2014 KOOLFEVER: Finalist in GLOBAL AWARDs 2013 Creative advertising camp...
- 50-02-2A, Level 2, Wisma UOA Damansara, 50, Jalan Dungun, Damansara Heights, 50490 Kuala Lumpur
- +603 2011 7702